Monday, August 27, 2007

A retro holiday season?

If I were to give someone some heartfelt advice on what gaming system to buy this holiday season, I would tell them they should buy a PS2 or Xbox. Surprised? Don't be. They both have a huge library of games and you can pick each one up for eighty dollars used. There are many many classic games on both systems, most of which can be had for well under twenty bucks. This is a hard offer to turn down. Sure, the new systems have flashy graphics and are all the rage, but if you are like me and missed out on a good chunk of console gaming years, you can't go wrong with either system. You also don't have to worry about backwards compatibility issues. Check into it. I did and I am happily playing some great games for very affordable prices.

No comments: