Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NHL 08 Slider update.

Well, this turned out to be simple. The guys in the forums over at Operation Sports have found some great settings for NHL 08, that pretty much make the game officially, "The Shit". As it turns out all you need to do is reset the settings back to default and then play in Superstar mode only changing game speed to 0 and shot accuracy to 1. If you aren't playing franchise, be sure and do those changes after the game starts because for some reason the game resets your sliders if you choose anything other than Pro. I played one of the most enjoyable and realistic games of video game hockey last night with these settings. Previously I had been playing on Pro and having my struggles, so don't worry if you think you are not good enough for Superstar. These settings make your AI teammates play much smarter. I am gonna try it tonight with player lock on the center position and I will have a report later. Skol!

No comments: