Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wii need more games.

I am one of those "Wii-60" people who own an Xbox 360 and a Wii. However, I have gotten a great deal more enjoyment out of my 360 than my Wii. The reason for that is the overwhelming amount of games the 360 has over the Wii. Seriously, WTF is Nintendo doing? The only time I play the Wii any more is when relatives come over and I am forced to show them how to play Wii Sports. I played Zelda, and Metroid Prime 3, but those were mere snacks compared to the smörgåsbord of 360 titles. This holiday season looks a bit better but most of the games coming for the Wii that have any promise are Nintendo titles. It may work as a business model, but as a gamer I think it really sucks. I keep hearing people say it is just a matter of time, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

No comments: