Thursday, August 2, 2007

Super Mario, creators super high?


In my quest to rediscover many of the old games I missed due to my MMO addiction I downloaded some Mario Bros stuff for my Wii and picked up a couple Mario games for my DS. I have to say I am having a lot of fun with them. That might have something to do with the fact that I haven't played many good platformers in a long time. They used to be a staple of my gaming diet.

Anyway, as I was playing Super Paper Mario, I couldn't help thinking to myself that the creators of Super Mario Bros were on some serious mind altering drugs. How does one even come up with this stuff? I have a poll on the left side of the blog so you can vote on what you think they were taking when they came up with the idea. If you have something different to vote for, add it to the comments of this post. Hopefully, Blogger will get the polling widget working again soon.

No comments: